Pets are our true love. They do not cheat nor do they run away. So, they deserve every right to be loved and nurtured properly. But do not ever consider a human environment to be a safe environment for our family’s furry members. Make them comfortable by creating their friendly home, a canine-friendly living environment.
There are varied tips for creating a nurtured safe pet-friendly environment for your most loved friend. A list below will help to get perfection and to prevent things from getting destroyed.
- Being organized, one can start from the same. Remember, keeping around the shoelaces, loose cables, cords are inviting enough to be ignored by pets. They are to be tied up or bundled up. chewable items or papers are also to be looked out for as they are choking hazards.
- Sometimes, the small animals, find the cover vents and radiators to be fascinating which are actually dangerous for them. So, covering them can be helpful as it will prevent one lifetime’s friend from burning out.
- Knick-Knacks, like small decorative items (vase or picture frames), are to be avoided. They are easy to knock down and fall on pets’ heads. It is therefore always preferable to put such items off the self, if the pet one has is kinda curious.
- Giving them their space is one important requirement to be with them. This will prevent them from hogging furniture or destroying their personal belongings. Setting a bed, with a scratch post or a corner climber, like a real space giver for them will be a great help for them.
- Hazardous items, like medications, household cleaning products, cosmetics are not good for pets. Storing them in cabinets and safe places will be helpful for them and you too.
- Use deterrent sprays and make the furniture pet-proof. One can even protect them by covering them. These means will try to stop them from chewing such items and preventing the expense to increase further.
- Plants, well, they have to be paid a little more extra attention. Plants may help add life to the flats and apartments but some of them can be helpful for the pets